Thursday 20 September 2012

xSky- a Perfect Skype Add On


Skype Add On
xSky

xSkySoftware is a time saving tool to help you organize and easily send messages to anyone on your skype contact list.
Recommended Features
  • A new way to add targeted leads to your skype list
  • A time saving tool for marketers
  • 400% more effective then email messages
  • allows you to send out messages to your entire skype list at once.
  • It is an organization tool for your skype list
This review is for the new Skype software tool called xSky. I use Skype all the time for my internet business. It is a great way to meet fellow marketers and form realationships. As your contact lists grows longer, it can be a little confusing to keep track of everyone. The new xSky software tool helps you to be more organized.

As active marketers, life can become very busy. I am always looking for tools that will accomplish things quickly and save me time. XSky is one of those time saving tools that you won't want to be without.

XSky allows you to send out a single message to all of your Skype contacts, at the same time. It is as easy as pushing a button. My email inbox is filled every day with spam. Every morning I skim through my mail looking for my important emails and simply delete the others without a second glance. If I do this, I know others must be doing the same thing.

Emails just aren't being read anymore, that's why email marketing doesn't work like it used to. When people get to know you on Skype, they are much more likely to look at and read the messages, you have sent.

It takes a lot of time to send individual messages to your Skype contacts. Wouldn't you like a software tool that would simplify that time consuming chore. This is exactly what the xSky software tools does for you. You have a 400% added chance of someone reading your Skype message then opening an email. Now you have the opportunity to use the xSky software tool to save you time and energy.

In my xSky review conclusion, I would say that Skype and xSky should be at the top of your list for essential marketing tools to promote your business.


You can see a demo video here:
xSky More Info
xSky Software More Info

 If it does not open then click here

No comments:

Post a Comment